Hey everyone! Happy Tuesday!
This is a quick review about the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Lip Therapy. I purchased this back in March of this year on the Sephora.ca website. It came as a set with the Vitamin Hydrating Mist.I have been putting this to the test for about a month and a half now and I have seen results so far. My lips are not as dry and chapped as they used to be. Lets talk about the pros and cons shall we.
- It contains some natural and hydrating ingredients such as shea butter, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil
- It claims to be paraben, fragrance, phtalate, petroleum and colorant free
- It has a minty flavour, which makes my lips feel minty fresh
- Although it has a thick consistency, it is not heavy and greasy
- The tube contains 14.8ml(0.5 fl. oz) worth of product, which can last quite a while, even when used as needed. Also a little bit goes a long way!
Cons: The only con is that it comes in a squeezy tube. If pressed too hard, it will dispense more product than needed. And also, I’m not too sure about how I feel about the tip….
I checked FAB’s website and the Ultra Repair Lip Therapy retails for $12, which is not too bad of a price, considering that there are other moisturizing lip products that are on the pricy side.
I personally love it and would recommend it because my lips haven’t been the same since I started using it. They feel softer and moisturized. I only apply mostly in the morning and at night after my face routine and sometimes throughout the day, as needed.
That is it. Thanks for reading guys! Until next time!!