Hey Beautiful people!
I have been slacking so much on posting constantly on my blog. I do apologize for that. So these next few weeks I will be posting about the products that I have been using the past few months. I will call this my “Late post” category. Anyways, enough blabbing…
So this post is a review for the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Eye Gelee. Just a quick disclaimer, I was sent this product for the sole purpose of trying and sharing my honest opinion with yall.
I have tried a few different eye creams but I am not sure that they make a difference in how my under eye area looks. However I love the fact that they help keep my under eye area moisturized and they make the application of concealer appear much smoother with less creasing.
Here are a few facts about the Estee Lauder Eye Gelee:
- It is multi-action, fatigue-fighting eye treatment that helps eye skin look and feel firmer, radiant and deeply nourished.
- It improves skin’s visible firmness, reduces the look of lines, wrinkles and puffiness, and brightens the look of dark circles.
- It is an Energizing Complex of powerful, energy boosters, including Sea Lavender flower extract, helps promote natural cellular energy.
- The golden-tipped cooling massage applicator helps boost microcirculation and reinvigorate the eye area.
- There is only .27 oz worth of product, but a little bit goes a long way.
I have been using this eye cream since the end of March, I can say that by now, I have been using it enough to let you know my honest opinion. When it comes to eye creams I am not too particular on what I am expecting for them to do for me in terms of getting rid of dark circles. However, I love their moisturizing effect. In my opinion, the Estee Lauder Eye Gelee is not any different from the other ones I have used, but it is the applicator that I love the most. I love the cooling effect of the applicator when applying the cream especially after leaving it in fridge overnight. I love the fact that instead of using my fingers, the applicator does the work for me. I also love the packaging. It is very travel-friendly, it small enough to fit in any purses, make up bag, and I don’t have to worry about the product spilling.
If you guys are interested in purchasing the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Eye Gelee, it is available at any Estee Lauder counters and it retails at $68 CAD and $55 USD online. Also, if you would like more information on the product, check out the website at https://www.esteelauder.com/product/681/46779/product-catalog/skincare/revitalizing-supreme/global-anti-aging-cell-power-eye-gelee
That is about it for this post, I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Until next time!